This website is administered by Softrust and it proves our commitment to respect and protect your personal data while browsing it.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files placed on your computer and are commonly used on the internet. There are various types of cookies which perform different functions, such as analyzing a user’s browsing behavior or recording a user’s navigation of a website so that when a user revisits that site, the site owner can present tailored options to the user based on the stored information about previous visits.
Accepting or rejecting cookies
Most web browsers accept cookies, but if you prefer that we did not collect data by this method, you can disable this function within your browser settings. If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your web browser software to delete cookies and disable their use.
- collect information that will help us to distinguish visitors and to improve their experience
- compile statistical reports on website activity through analytics cookies e.g. numbers of visitors and the pages they visit
- remember information about you when you visit our Website.
Type of cookies
- Session cookies: these are mainly used by online shops and allow you to keep items in your basket when shopping online. These cookies expire when the browser is closed
- Permanent cookies: these remain in operation, even when you have closed the browser. They remember your login details and password so you don’t have to type them in every time you use the site. The law concerning permanent cookies stipulates that they need to be deleted after a period of six months
- Third-party cookies: these are installed by third parties with the aim of collecting certain information to carry out various research into behavior, demographics etc.
In some circumstances, we may work with third parties to provide certain services on our site. For example, we use analytics services supported by third party companies who generate analytics Cookies on our behalf. We may not have access to these Cookies, although we may use statistical information arising from the cookies provided by these third parties to customize content and for the other purposes described above. These companies may also transfer this information to other parties including where they are required to do so by law, or where such other parties process the information on their behalf.
Third-party advertisers and other organizations may also use their own Cookies to collect information about your activities on our site and/or the advertisements you have clicked on. This information, which may be combined with other information acquired from third parties, may be used by them to provide you with advertisements that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you based on content you have viewed.
Third-party advertisers may also use this information to measure the effectiveness of their advertisements and to track aggregate usage statistics.
We may not control these third-party Cookies and their use may be governed by the privacy policies of the third parties employing these Cookies. To learn about these Cookies and to disable or reject third-party Cookies, please refer to the relevant third party’s website.
How can you opt out?
Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information.
Please note that if you disable cookies, the website functionality may be impaired and you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
We use Google Analytics to collect information about the users’ behavior on our website. Google Analytics stores information about the pages you visit, how long is your visit, how you got there and where you clicked. This data is collected through a Java script that is stored on our website and that does not collect your personal data.