Protection of personal data
SOFTRUST VISION ANALYTICS considers data privacy an essential component in business. Our data protection policy and practices focus on the proper and lawful collection, processing and storage of personal information and also on ensuring its confidentiality and integrity.
In accordance with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and supplemented, of Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the field of online communications and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), SOFTRUST VISION ANALYTICS securely manages the personal data that visitors provide within this website.
SOFTRUST VISION ANALYTICS is committed to protecting the confidentiality of the information that has been collected through the website. We collect only personal data that is voluntarily provided by visitors of the website and that is minimally necessary to be able to provide you with information on SOFTRUST VISION ANALYTICS solutions, services and activities, as well as employment opportunities within the company.
By filling in the forms on the website, the visitor gives his consent for his personal data to enter the SOFTRUST VISION ANALYTICS database and to be processed and used in the future by the company, in compliance with the legal provisions on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
What data we collect
- Email address – we will use the email address you have provided us to send you information emails about our products and services.
- First name and last name – we will use this data to personalize the emails we will send to you.
- Professional function – if you have provided us with your function, we use this data to personalize the emails we will send to you.
- Phone number – we use this information to contact you quickly if there have been any changes to the information we have previously provided to you.
- Browser/IP/device data – we use this data to find out how you use our website in order to make the necessary changes so it is easier for you to find the information you need.
Sharing of personal data
We will not send the personal data collected through this website to third parties. The only entities that have access to the data provided by the users of this website are the public institutions that apply the law in Romania and that could legally request us to provide data.
If we have your consent, we will send to you, by email, marketing messages (newsletters) in order to keep you informed about new products, promotions, etc.
You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, using one of the methods below:
- Click on the unsubscribe link that you find in any newsletter already received from us.
- Send an email to email@example.com requesting to unsubscribe.
Any request in this regard will be resolved within 48 hours of receipt.
What are your rights
- Right to information – you can request information on personal data processing activities
- Right to rectification – you can rectify inaccurate personal data or fill them in
- Right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can request the deletion of your data if their processing was not lawful or in other cases provided by the law
- Right to restriction the data processing – you can request the restriction of your data processing
- Right to lodge a complaint – you can file a complaint about the way we are processing your personal data with the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing
For more details on how we collect and use your personal data, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.